Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tagged by Allison

Tagged once again

8 tv shows I love
Grey's Anatomy, So you think you can dance, American Idol, America's next top model, The Amazing Race, Intervention, The Hills, The biggest loser

8 things that happened today:
woke up, took a shower, drove to Goshen, visited extended family,I've eaten good food, watched funny home videos, taken a lot of pictures, sung happy birthday.

8 things I'm looking forward to:
being back into a regular routine, Kaitlyn starting pre-school, finishing P90x, seeing the twilight movie, Halloween, Christmas, finishing our basement,

8 things I love about summer:
warms weather, afternoon showers, flowers, swimming, parades, the 4th of July,long days

8 things on my wish list:
finishing the basement, getting a backyard, going to Disneyland, going to Alabama, good health, getting my house decorated the way I want,

8 tags:
Jill, Camille, Trinity, Janara, Kim, Stevie, Heidi, Julie

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We are counting the days till these little ones start preschool!