Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tagged by Julie

Here we go again

4 random things I like about my husband:
His laugh always makes me laugh
His amazing blue eyes
His Southern accent
The way he loves me

4 movies I'd watch more than once:
Pride and Prejudice
Dirty Dancing
Dan in Real Life
Top Gun

4 TV shows I watch:
So you think you can dance
dancing with the stars
America next top model
The Amazing race

4 places I have been:
Alabama
Florida
Hawaii
Steamboat Spring CO

4 people who email me regularly:
My mom
Wayne
Sarah
Camille

4 favorite foods:
ice cream
peanut butter cookies
tacos (my moms way)
a nice juice steak

4 places I would like to visit:
Sweden
Scotland
Tahiti
Europe

4 things I am looking forward to in this coming year:
Kaitlyn starting kindergarten
finishing my basement
having a backyard
going to Disneyland with the kids

4 people I tagged
Kelly
Janara
Trinity
Sarah

No comments: