Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pool Side

Yesterday I took the kids to the Washington Community Center pool for one more big day of fun before school started. I wasn't sure what to expect when we got there and was totally surprised at the facilities. The play area was awesome. The girls were the first ones in the pool. It just wouldn't be the best last day of summer vaca without friends. The girls enjoyed playing with the Hill, Springer, Scott, Schank, and Grodiga (I know that is totally spelled wrong) kids. They all get along so well it really does make for an enjoyable day. Not only do they have this amazing playground, but they also have a quick moving lazy river that takes you outside. It has a small play area for the really little ones with sides and swings. And best of all the have a tube side that is not for the fainthearted.
Everyone was having such a good time that it was hard to get them to stay still long enough to get some pictures. I finally gave up and enjoyed my time with my kids and friends.

3 comments:

KA said...

When did this arrive in Southern Utah?! It looks like so much fun.
Great job taking advantage of the final days of summer.

Kim said...

Looks like a blast!! Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast. Looks like your last day of summer was great!! We have one more week of summer.....But Myllie doesn't care she wants school to start! Cute Pictures!!

Rachelle said...

I went there today to give my kids one more blast of fun. It's our second time and we looove it!