Monday, September 29, 2008

Brilliant Weblog Premio Award- 2008

I would like to thank Kim my amazing sis-in-law for nominating me for this award. My blog has become a creative and fun out for me. Now that we live away from family it has become harder to stay in touch. I love blogging b/c I get to stay caught up on what's happening not only within my own families, but I get to see the fun and sometimes crazy things my friends are doing. Kim thank you for this award. You have such amazing talents and are a great mom, sis-in-law, and friend.


I gladly accept the Brilliant Weblog Permio award on behalf of all the stay home moms addicted to archiving family memories.





Now I give this award to the following nominees:

And the nominees are....



Sarah: This is my best friend. I think she knows me better than some of my own family. She has been there for every happy and every terrible thing that has happened to me the last 18 years. I love her like my sister and couldn't think of a better person to give this award to. Congrats Sarah you are truly my best friend.

Janara: This is my sister. I couldn't ask for a better sister. She supports me in whatever I am doing. She loves my children as if they were her own. I love being around her and her family. I can't wait to see them again.

Amanda: This is a good friend of mine. She has more talent in her pinkie finger than most people have in their whole body. There is never a dull moment with Amanda. She is also an amazing cook.

Kelly: This is also good friend of mine. She is the sweetest and kindest person I have ever met. She is also very giving. She is someone I can always depend on and is a hoot to be around!

Camille: This is another one of my good friends. She can brighten the mood in any situation. She is an amazing mother, wife and friend. I am so thankful that she is my friend.

Stevie: She is one of by baby sisters. Although she lives on the other side of the world (she lives in Japan) and I miss her like crazy, she always makes me laugh. I love reading and hearing about all the great adventures she has been able to go on in the last 4 years. She is an amazing wife, mother and sister.

You all deserve this award!!! Y'all Rock!

Okay here are the rules:

1. The winner can (and should, really) put this logo on his/her blog.

2. The winner must link to the person whom they received there own award from.

3. The winner may nominate at least 7 other blogs for this award

4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.

5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people nominated.



















1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is so cute. I love it. Talk about a self esteem boost! Your the best! This will be fun.