Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged by Kelly

Here it goes!

3 Joys
Getting loves from my kids
Eating food I didn't have to cook
Spending time with extended family

3 Fears
Spiders
My kids getting hurt or taken
Freaking out when something bad happens instead of staying calm like I know I should

3 Obsessions/Collections
Doing P90X (Bring it)
Shopping (it doesn't matter were or for what)
Movies (going to them, buying them, or watching them over and over again)

3 Surprising facts
The clothes hanging in my closet have to be in a certain order ( short sleeves, long sleeves, jackets etc.)
I have a hungry dance
I can act extremely goofy ( Wayne sees it every now and again I mostly act this way with my mom. Usually when we are in the car)

5 People I have tagged
Kim, Amanda, Lori, Stevie, and Jen


2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the tag, that was fun!!

Kelly said...

Very cute! I would love to see you hungery dance sometime!