Friday, July 11, 2008

The Terrible Twos (maybe)?

I don't know what is going on with Ty but he must be entering the "terrible twos" 4 months early. In my attempt to get the house clean today for the arrival of Wayne's sister Lori and her family I guess I was not multi tasking like I should of because one day after the finger nail polish disaster Ty found something else to paint his body with. Thank goodness it was just on him this time. At this rate I don't know if I will survive my last bout with the terrible twos.

5 comments:

Frisbys in Germany said...

is it flour?
nice!

KA said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of little boys. I seriously think they walk into the room and begin a scan to see how they can do the most damage in the least amount of time. You can go into denial and claim "he's teething"...that should buy you another year or so.

Kim said...

Sounds like Ty & Ethan would get along great!! He certainly is a mischievous little one. Can't wait until we can see you guys!

Camille said...

Seriously??? Too CUTE!!!

Kelly said...

That kid kills me, he is the best!