Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nail Polish Anyone?

Well today is one of those days that I thought that Ty would not make it to his second birthday. To give a little background I was shopping online for the girls school clothes when Megan comes running out of my room yelling "Tyson's in the fingernail polish and he got some on the floor". Thinking that maybe he just got into it and that he drew on the floor with the the brush I wasn't to worried ( I just bought a 8 oz bottle of remover). When I turned the corner to see what he had done red was all I saw (literally he gt into the red polish). He had dumped out the whole bottle and then decided to walk in it and proceed to walk all around the bathroom. He also used the paint brush to paint his stomach, face, and hands. It took me cleaning the floor, his stomach and hands before I was calm enough to think it was kind of funny and that he thought it was great what he had done. I ran and got the camera and this is what he looked like after most of the disaster was cleaned up.

3 comments:

The Nixons said...

I would die!

Unknown said...

You are a bigger woman than me...He would be dead now!!!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that. That kid is silent but deadly. Cute pics of the 4th.