Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

So as most of you know I have a passion for crocheting. I have made dozens of Afghans and I have recently started experimenting with other things like wraps, poncho's and scarfs. I normally make things and give them away, but I have been given an awesome opportunity to sell some of my creations at Stitching it Up. Stitching it Up is a super cute fabric store that is located on main street next to Holmes Barber Shop.

I am currently selling a dang cute scarf for $20.00. It can be made in any color and is machine washable and dryer safe. I am selling it for about half the price of other scarfs like it. I can have them made and sent to you in a day or two or you can pick one up at Stitching it Up.

3 comments:

crazy burnett6 said...

that is sooooo cute taryn, I want one! I wish it got cold enough here just so I can wear one

Trinity said...

Yeah. They are so cute they should be out there for people to buy. I'll talk to you about a couple that I want.

Frisbys in Germany said...

have I told you lately how jealous I am? How the 'H' do you get the time for all this stuff?