Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year like every year before was tons of fun on Halloween. The only difference this year being that Ty was finally old enough to do his own trick or treating.


Ty (as IronMan) with his good buddy Talon Gray

Megan as Jasmine and Kaitlyn as Sharpi from HSM 3 (not to be confused with Sharpi from HSM 1 that she was last year).
Hitting the Schank's house for a little trick or treating. I think that Wayne and I......I mean the kids hit the jack pot this year with candy. We only did two streets and all three buckets were filled to the rim with candy.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Very cute costumes!

Trinity said...

We hit the jack-pot as well. I have to hide the kids candy from me. I didn't know you could get sick from chocolate. I mean I knew my kids could but I didn't think it applied to me.