Sunday, June 22, 2008

Kaitlyn and her Two Wheeler

Today was a very big day for Kaitlyn. She decided that she was ready to have her Daddy take the training wheels off her bike. I wasn't as sure as she was about it, so I made her pinkie swear to me that she would be very careful not to get hurt and if she did that she would be brave and not cry. As I prepared dinner Wayne took off the training wheels and with her big sister by her side she started to practice her "take offs". I told her that when she was ready to come and get me and that I would come out and take some pictures so that we could always remember the day Kaitlyn started to ride her two wheeler.


5 comments:

Kim said...

Hey-

I really like your blog!! I was excited to find ya!! Your kids are getting so big, and they are so cute!! I hate that we are so far away from eachother. Come December I am sure we will get to see you guys alot more!! Cute Blog!!

Lori said...

I can't wait to see ya'll in July! The kids have gotten so big. Look at all of Kaitlyn's hair!!
Love ya,
Lori

The Nixons said...

Taryn you sly fox! Who even knew that you have a blog.... Look at your adorable family, they are growing up so fast. Welcome to the blogging world and super cute blog!

Love ya lots,
Julie

KA said...

That is one big girl. I can just see her making a pinkie swear. Too cute!

Kelly said...

Your girls are so cute and so is Ty! Send em our way to play sometime.