Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tinkerbell

About two Sunday's ago Wayne and I heard the loud cry of a kitten just out side our window. It was such a sad cry that I had to go out and make sure that it wasn't hurt or stuck in something. When I got out side I had all three kids right behind me. I found this adorable little kitten black and gray in color and very skinny. I picked her up and brought her over to the kids so that they could see her. Wayne brought her a cup of warm milk to drink. We made her a home out of a box and an old towel and told the kids that she was probably lost and that we would need to find her family the next day. Too my surprise Wayne added that if she didn't have a family that we could keep her. A week later Wayne asked our neighbors to the east of us if they were missing a kitten. There reply was probably there cat had kittens and we were more than welcome to keep her if that was the case. The girls decide to name her Tinkerbell and we call her Tink for short or kitty (because that is all Ty can say). She is a very good kitty. She litter trained herself and has a great disposition when it comes to Tyson. She is also very resourceful when it come to finding thing to play with ( she will catch grasshoppers and carry them in to the garage and pounce on them until they are dead). We love her and she has defiantly taken her place in the family.


No comments: