Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trying something new

So I decided that I need to try something new, and since Kaitlyn and Ty's birthdays were coming up I thought I would try to make an actual cool cake with fondant and everything. I new that regular fondant is kind of... no really gross. So I searched on the Internet for any other kind of fondant and found a cool spider man cake and to my amazement the cake was made out of marshmallow fondant. I decided that I would do a practice run first and see if it was even possible. So here is my first and only attempt.


I think it turned out pretty good. I even played around with color. Unfortunately the kids did not like the taste of the marshmallow fondant either which is why it has been my one and only attempt. I did however learn something new yay me!

No comments: