Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Baby turned 4!

Well my baby boy turned 4 on October 17th. Ty has become my sweet little buddy who is always by my side. This was the first year that Ty had a party close to all his family. He asked for a dirt bike birthday cake and well it isn't exactly easy to find a store that makes a dirt bike birthday cake, so I took matters into my own hands and made one from scrap. The day started with Ty waking up a little grumpy and not wanting to be messed with. After much persuasion I finally managed to get him into a happy mood. We had breakfast and began getting ready for church. At church Ty stayed by my side nearly the whole time. All day long he reminded me that he was the birthday boy. After church we came home had some dinner we broke out the birthday cake and ice cream. After ice cream and cake Ty was able to open his gifts with his family, cousins, and grandparents watching.
Some of my favorite things about Ty:
His smile
His baby blue eyes
His laugh
When he wakes me up in the middle of the night and crawls in bed with us
His love for his sisters
His love for anything dirt bike and Halo
His hugs and kisses
His need to get dressed as soon as he wakes up
When he calls me his booshe (the nickname he gave me, not sure what it means)
When he calls me baby
His Loves
I can't imagine my life without my baby boy. I look forward to watching him grow in to a wonderful man like his father. I am excited to see what the future brings in raising a boy, but for right now I am enjoying the heck out of my little guy.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the cake! You are so talented! He is so stinkin cute-something about boys!