Friday, September 16, 2011

Selena Gomez

Around a month ago Wayne called me from work and asked what I thought about him buying tickets for the girls to go and see Selena Gomez in concert. I was so excited and told him that he would be the best dad ever if he were to do that. Wayne asked if I wanted to take them and although I would have loved to I thought what a great daddy/daughter date this would make.  So once again I was forced to keep a huge secret from the girls.

On September 6th Wayne sat the girls down on the couch. We once again had the video camera ready and Wayne asked the girls a few questions and while I was holding the ticket in my hand I showed the girls the that they were going to the Selena Gomez concert. Let's just say that the reaction was the one I had expected on our trip to Disney Land. Screams of excitement, acts of craziness, shortness of breath and faces of disbelief were all present and we got it all on tape.

After a long day at school the girls came home, got their homework done and put on some stylin concert attire. I drove the girls up to SLC to Wayne's work where he would take over from there. On the way we listened to Selena's new cd (who else) to get in the mood.

We got to Wayne's work (waited for what seemed like forever) switched cars and they were off. Since Ty was not able to go to the concert he and I had an awesome mommy/son date at Trafalga. I got updates through out the night of all the fun.

 sitting out side the Maverick center


 Found their seats!!!

 It was just a little loud

 Megan singing along lol


 Selena Gomez hits the stage


The girls had a blast and i think Wayne may have experienced some hearing loss, but it was all worth it.
Ty and I ended up going to the Mayan for dinner and then headed to Trafalga in Lehi for some rock climbing, laser tag, mini golf and go carts. What more could a little guy ask for!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Super fun! We love her!!