Sunday, June 3, 2012

Update!

Well, I finally found a minute to sit down and update the blog.  As much as I love to blog and keep everyone updated I find that the blog is what always gets put on the back burner. So I am going to try and get more organized and make more frequent post.

We are doing well and are loving life! We recently moved to Eagle Mtn. which is really only 5 minutes away from where we were in Saratoga Springs. We are loving the extra space in the house we are renting and have enjoyed the new neighborhood.

Wayne is still working for Ferrari Color and really enjoys the people he works with.  He is in to dirt bike racing more now then ever and is currently in the lead when it comes to points in his class. He has come in 1st or 2nd in every race he has finished.  When he is not working or racing he spends all his time with me and the kids.

I have become a crossfit junkie and if I'm not at home then I am at the gym.  I have met so many wonder people there who have become like a second family.  I have also become a consultant for Norwex and a Primerica Rep. I have always wanted to have an at home job and I am excited for both of these new opportunities. I am so excited that summer is here cause I am loving the time I get to spend with my babies. They are growing up so fast!

Megan just finished 4th grade. She is still a mini mommy and is the first to offer to help especially when it comes to wanting to babysit. She loves hanging out with friends and crafting (hmmm wonder where she gets that from). She has found a new love for anything dirt bike and is really hoping that we will let her start racing next year. She is such a sweet heart and we are so lucky to have her!

Although my little Kaitlyn has beautiful red hair she is way more sweet then sassy!  She just finished her 2nd grade year and has loved every second of it. Kaitlyn is our little actress of the family, she keeps us in stitches on a daily basis. She is such a cuddle bug and loves hanging with her sister and brother.

Ty will be going into Kindergarten this year and he is so excited to finally be going to school with his sisters. Ty is all BOY!!! He loves playing with guns, dirt, bugs, video games. He like his daddy loves to ride dirt bikes and is getting better and better each time he rides.  Ty is my little partner in crime, he is with me all day long from my early morning workouts to making dinner at night.

This summer will be the last summer before all my children are in school. I am not sure how I am going to handle this new chapter in our lives, but I know that I am going to savor every minute of it.
I can't wait to see what new adventures await us. We have a lot of fun planned for this summer and I will be sure to share it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Update!! I totally need to get new pictures done!! Yours are adorable!!!

Lori said...

Yay! you and Kim are back! I love the family pictures. Makes me sad that I don't get to see your beautiful children much.

Lori said...

Yay! you and Kim are back! I love the family pictures. Makes me sad that I don't get to see your beautiful children much.