Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday x 2

On the 15th we celebrated Kaitlyn and Ty's birthday's. Kaitlyn turned 6 and Ty was turning 3 on Saturday. We decided to have a Halloween birthday party. Kaitlyn and Ty both invited some friends and I think we had about 12 kids here. I don't think I could have done with out Wayne by my side, so I am publicly thanking him now.

Both Kaitlyn and Ty got dress ups for their birthday presents from mom and dad. Kaitlyn was Sharpi from HSM 3 (not to be confused with Sharpi from HSM 1 that she was last year). Ty was Iron Man. Megan decided to be Barbie Island Princess and I decided to join in all the dress up fun and was a princess too.As the kids arrived we had them make their own Halloween candy necklaces. Which ended up being harder to some then others. They enjoyed pizza served by Chef Ratatouille (Wayne). And to finish it off with ice cream and cake.
After they had their fill Kaitlyn and Ty opened up their presents.Then the Chef was attacked by the little people until their parents came to collect them.

It was a great birthday!!!

4 comments:

Trinity said...

PARTY PARTY PARTY!

How fun! Your awesome! Your kids have gotta love living in your house. I'm glad you finally updated. You have been a slacker lately. I love reading your blog.

The Nixons said...

How fun! I love that you dressed up with them, you are such a good mommy. I miss you guys!

Camille said...

The kids had a blast! Cool cake :)

Kim said...

What a fun party!! I wish we lived closer to ya! You all looked great in your costumes!