Monday, June 8, 2009

Cousins + Slip and Slide = FUN

A couple of weeks ago the kids and I headed up to Goshen, so that I could help Wayne's sister Angela with her kids while she was at work and while his parents (with whom they live with) went to Alabama to surprise Wayne's other sister Lori at her baby shower. I had plans to take them swimming at the newly remodeled Payson pool, but that day ended up having a bit of a rain storm in Payson. I decided to go to Walmart and buy a slip and slide and bring it back out to the house so the kids could still have some summer fun.
After I set it up and turned on the water I noticed that the water was not shooting out like it was suppose to. Come to find out the water pressure is not all that great out at Grandpa's, but we made do and the kids had a wonderful time.


Carson being the only older boy was not afraid to get wet in the least.


Courtney and Megan before their first run.


You couldn't get them off after the first time!




I was really surprised to see that Ty loved it. Besides Megan and Courtney, Ty was the next to be on the slip n side the most. I had put him in his swim shorts, but he insisted on just wearing his pull-up.

My sweet Kaitlyn ended up barely going on the slip n slide and spent most of the time running away from the swarm of mosquito's that live in Goshen.

All in all they had fun and used the slip n slid every day after. I think it has been one of the best investments ever!




No comments: