Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged by Rachelle

This post is all about belief. Here are the rules --some of your answers can't be religious. You should include at least one belief about food and one belief or unbelief that reflects your philosophy about life.

6 Things I believe:

I believe that God blesses you when you put in your part of the work
I believe that miracles happen
I believe in putting on comfy pj's and sipping hot cocoa while watching the first snow fall
I believe good friends make all the difference.
I believe (and know) if you take the time and put in the effort you can spend less to get more
I believe you should be able to eat ice cream and those calories shouldn't count.

6 Things I don't Believe:

I don't believe in getting something for nothing
I don't believe in Ghost stories (although I love to hear about them)
I don't believe that anything is impossible
I don't believe that is has taken me 10min to think of 6 things I don't believe
I don't believe in getting up before 7 am unless I have to.
I don't believe parents should live through their children.

6 Things I am not sure about:

I am not sure if my house will ever be as clean as all my friends houses.
I am not sure if I will finish all the projects I have started
I am not sure if I will be able to let any of my kids leave the house when they are ready
I am not sure if my carpet will survive one more year of Ty
I am not sure if I will ever go back to school
I am not sure if we will ever finish the basement or the backyard

Now I am tagging: Lori, Kelly, Camille, Stevie, Kim

4 comments:

Camille said...

I love tags that you learn so much from! It's a good one!

Trinity said...

I love your answers. Especially the one about icecream.

Rachelle said...

Thank you! I loved your answers. I especially love that you also don't believe in getting up before 7 am and that you don't believe anything is impossible. But I really like that you watch the snow in your pjs.

KA said...

I don't want to believe that my kids will ever leave either! ?